Suunto Tandem Global Sighting Compass/Clinometer
This is a survey quality device. It is used to find the orientation, and slope of objects or structures. It is also used to find the height of objects. It is used extensively in the Forestry industry, and even when setting up satellite dishes. The sight allows you to see the object and the measure at the same time. It also has a mount for setting up on a tripod.
Compare to others priced at $280.00+
Global Compass means that this works anywhere.
- Durable aluminum housing - protects against impact, corrosion and water
- High accuracy - precise readings in seconds
- Easy to read scales
- Individually calibrated Edges at 90 degrees angles for contact measuring Optical adjustment for reading
- The clinometer scale is both in percentage (0-150%) and degrees (0-90º)
- The compass scale is in Azimuth (0-360º) with reverse scale
- Other features are a cotangent and cosine tables, cm/inch scale and a thread for mounting on a camera
- Scales: 0 ± 90°, 0 ± 150 %, conversion table cosines 0 - 45
- Optional Protective rubber cover for the Suunto Tandem Global sighting compass and clinometer combo
Suunto Model # Tandem 360 PC / 360 R
Net wt. 10 oz.
Box size 4 1/2 x 6 x 2 in.